Do it for the love of classic barbecue. For tender meat falling off the bone. And the first savoury bite that makes taking it low and slow, in your Smokey Mountain, worth every moment.
If you want to get serious about smoking, you’ll love the Smokey Mountain.
Inside, a porcelain enameled water pan generates steam to keep the cooking temperature low and even. As a result, the foods are tender, succulent and moist. Smouldering smoke combines with the steam and filters up through the double racks, encircling hams, fish, poultry or sausage to produce beautiful flavours.
The Smokey Mountain is perfect for homemade bacon. The smoker is made from heavy gauge steel sealed in porcelain enamel that won’t peel, stain or burn. The cookbook includes an easy reference smoker cooking chart and all the information you need to get you started.
**Free Smokey Mountain premium vinyl cover
– Steel plated cooking grills
– Heavy-gauge steel fuel grate
– Built-in lid thermometer
– Porcelain-enamelled bowl, lid center section, and water pan=
– Charcoal chamber
– Silicone temperature grommet
– Rust-resistant aluminium fuel door
– Rust-resistant aluminium heat shield
– Double tiered cooking grills provide plenty of barbecuing space
– Dimensions - lid closed (centimeters):
– Diameter (centimeters):
– Fuel type:
– Glass-reinforced nylon handles
– Rust-resistant aluminium dampers: