Turbo Elite Stainless Steel Built-in 4 Burner
Features full width stainless steel cooktop and bonus vitreous enamelled cast iron hotplate. The four award winning Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT) burners will provide you with the power to cook even the fattiest foods and minimise flare-ups.
Includes heavy duty stainless steel brackets to simplify installation and allow simple removal for cleaning or relocation.
– Ignition: Four Independent Flame Thrower Ignitions
– Warming Rack: Chromed Steel 770mm x 125mm
– Main Burner Type: Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT)
More on the build-in Range:
Create your own outdoor barbeque kitchen by installing the Turbo Classic 4 Burner Build-In as part of the Turbo Island module.
Your backyard, patio, poolside entertainment area or outdoor room will become a focal point for your guests with the Turbo Island modules that feature polished granite benchtops and the choice of a Alustone or Copperstone finish on side and front panels.
Please contact us for more information on the dimensions for the built in cavity:
Width = 844 mm min – 849 mm max
Length = 544 mm
Height = 276 mm
Space from wall = 135 mm (To ensure the hood of the unit can be opened fully)
– Number of Burners: 4
– Main Burner Megajoules: 60
– Flame Tamer: None (uses RQT technology)
– Cooktop: Full Width Stainless Steel plus bonus Vitreous Enamelled Cast Iron Hotplate
– Primary Cooking Area: 800mm x 485mm
– Firebox Internal Material: Gloss Vitreous Enamelled Steel
– Firebox External Material: Vitreous Enamelled Steel, Gloss Powder Coated Steel, Stainless
– Roasting Hood Internal Material: Gloss Vitreous Enamelled Steel
– Roasting Hood External Material: Powder Coated Steel
– Warranty: 10 Year firebox warranty
– Side Burner: Optional 17 Megajoules (MJ) Build-in Side Burner available separately