Turbo Classic 2 burner built-in
Take your outdoor entertaining up a notch with the Turbo Classic 2 burner Build-in Barbeque. This premium 2 burner BBQ is ideal as a custom build-in or as an expansion or upgrade to your existing outdoor kitchen.
The feature-packed Turbo Classic boasts a fully welded, vitreous enamelled steel firebox with a double skin for maximum heat retention. The vitreous enamelled cast iron grill is rust resistant and built to last, plus inverted V-shaped grills minimise surface contact with the food for better fat-free cooking results and easy cleaning.
Alongside a standard cast-iron burner, an award winning Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT) burner. The secret to the Turbo’s superior results lies in the award winning RQT burners. The revolutionary RQT process delivers radiant heat directly under the food which avoids the drying out flare ups of traditional heating methods to deliver deliciously moist meat every time. You can also upgrade the included cast-iron burner with another RQT burner for optimum performance.
This extraordinary Turbo Classic 2 burner build-in barbeque comes complete with heavy duty stainless steel brackets for easy installation and to enable simple removal for cleaning or relocation.
– Control Panel: Stainless Steel
– Number Of Main Burners: 2
– Cooking Grill: Vitreous Enamelled Cast Iron
– Firebox Material: Gloss Vitreous Enamelled Steel, Stainless Steel
– Type/Fuel : LPG
– Gas Conversion Available: Yes
– Dimensions: Height Hood Open: 990mm
– Dimensions: Height Hood Closed: 570mm
Dimensions: Width: 585mm
– Dimensions: Depth: 690mm
– Main Burner Type: Matt Vitreous Enamelled Cast Iron + RQT
– Main Burner Megajoules (Each): 31Mj
– Main Burner Ignition: Flame Thrower
– Flame Tamer: RQT
– Grease Tray: Vitreous Enamelled Steel
– Primary Cooking Area Dimensions: 510mm x 485mm
– Warming Rack Dimensions: Chromed Steel 480mm x 125mm
– Side Burner Type: Optional 17 MJ Build-in Side Burner available separately
– Rotisserie Motor (optional)
240V Motor With Light