Bradley Smoker BisquettesSKU: N/A
The key to the success of Bradley Smokers is Bradley Flavour Bisquettes. To produce the bisquettes, the hardwood chippings are bound together using precise quantities, at controlled pressures and densities. The flavour of the smoke is determined by the variety of wood being burned.
– Alder and maple give a rich and distinct flavour commonly used with seafood hams and bacon.
– The stronger and very distinct flavours of mesquite and hickory are commonly used for smoking beef and pork products such as pork shoulders and beef brisket.
– Apple and cherry impart a sweeter, milder smoke flavour, commonly used with poultry and wild game meat.
– See the Flavour Guide tab for more details on wood types and flavour.
– Chips from natural hardwoods and fruit woods
– Produces clean continuous smoke
– Includes 48 bisquettes for approximate 16 total hours of smoke
– For use with the Bradley Smoker
– Bradley Smoker bisquettes are rendered from natural hardwoods without additives, producing a clean smoke flavor
– The Bradley Smoker consumes bisquettes at the rate of approximately one every 20 minutes
– Carton dimensions: 21 x 14 x 14 cm