Constructed of durable and rust-resistant stainless steel, the Bar-B-Chef Lamb Spit features adjustable spit height so you can serve up mouth-watering spit-roasted lamb, pork, chicken, beef, or any other meat you like, in almost any shape and size.
Charcoal fuelled, the Bar-B-Chef Lamb Spit comes with three cooking grills so it can also be utilized as a charcoal barbeque. Each cooking grill measures 355x410mm, making the primary cooking surface an impressive 1065Wx410D.
Fully assembled the Bar-B-Chef Lamb Spit measures 965Hx1100Wx470D, while the rotisserie adds an extra 230mm to the width. The 240V motor comes included with your Bar-B-Chef Lamb Spit, and features a counter weight to balance the rotisserie shaft so it turns smoothly and easily.
The sectioned drip tray, one part for charcoal and one for trapping fat, is vitreous enameled steel, so it will withstand the tests of heat and time.
The Bar-B-Chef Lamb Spit's mobile stand makes for easy movement as required, and two locking wheels ensure you’ll never have a runaway roast. Ensure the very best results for your spit-roasted feast by choosing a quality charcoal or Heatbeads™. The Bar-B-Chef Lamb Spit comes with a 12 month warranty.
- Body Finish: Stainless steel body, fork clamp, spit rod & motor casing
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Fully assembled dimensions: W - 1100 x D - 470 x H - 965mm
- Fully assembled dimensions with rotisserie: W - 1330 x D - 470 x H - 965mm
- Primary cooking area : 1065 x 410mm (Consists of x3 cooking grills - 355 x 410mm each)
- Cooking Surface material: x3 cooking grills included, so that the spit can be used as a charcoal barbeque
- Drip Tray: x2 sectioned vitreous enamelled steel: x1 for charcoal and x1 for trapping fat
- Wheels: x2 wheels & x2 locking wheels